Resume Writing Credentials / Honors
(A Preferred Career & Resume Service & ExpertResume.Com Resume
Writing Credentials, Greenville, South Carolina)
- Named "Best of the Upstate" regionally by readers of The Greenville News (local city/regional newspaper) for eight (8) consecutive years.
- Winner of a National Resume Writing Contest at the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches annual convention in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Author of numerous "Resume/Career-Related Articles" for magazines, newspapers and Internet sites.
- Community and College Speaker/Workshop Facilitator (Expert on Resume Writing).
- Guest television "Resume Writing Expert" for local NBC Television Affiliate (WYFF-TV, Greenville, South Carolina).
- Former "Radio Talk Show Host" for "Career Talk" weekly radio show (WORD-AM).
- Bachelor of Science Degree (California State University at Northridge) with 2 years of Graduate Studies in Creative Writing (University of Georgia).
- CEIP (Certified Employment Interview Professional)
Why Choose Us to Write Your Resume?
Bob Prock is an "Award-Winning" Professional Resume Writer
who is committed to one goal:
To help get you noticed with a great resume so you get
the job you want
- Bob Prock has over twenty years of professional experience as a Resume Writer, helping over 26,000 people like you, from all kinds of different backgrounds, get interviews and a new job.
- Why is Bob's experience important to you? Because Bob is an expert at finding out and communicating your best skills and abilities in a great looking resume. Bob has developed extensive expertise in knowing how to create resumes for clients that demand attention and stand out in a pile of resumes. A great resume effectively communicates your strengths, skills and accomplishments, using marketing/ advertising principles related to formatting, key word choice, length, etc.
- Why do you need an expert like Bob Prock to write your resume? There are many styles of resumes to choose from. An experienced resume writer like Bob Prock knows the difference between a Chronological Resume, a Functional Resume, a Targeted Resume, and a Hybrid Resume (Functional/Chronological), and which one to use for your specific needs. You must get the attention of the employer quickly. Bob creates a resume that is personalized and best for you!
- Would it help me to hire a resume writer who has vast experience building resumes for a variety of fields? Yes! Bob Prock has written resumes for successful individuals/executives from a wide range of fields/industries including: Manufacturing; Advertising; Sales; Marketing; Government; Transportation; Construction; Accounting; Education; Information Technology; Retail; Engineering; Purchasing; Food Service; etc.
- Besides a Microsoft Word document, do I need a different type of resume for use on the Internet? Yes you do. You need a Text Formatted Resume for copying and pasting on the Internet. The Microsoft Word formatted document is used to attach to e-mails. You increase your chances of landing a new job if your resume is posted on an Internet-based job board (like Monster.com). Having both types of documents, makes it easy to search for jobs on the Internet from the comfort of your home.
- Current Member of National Resume Writers Association (NRWA)
- Current Member of Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches (PARWCC)
- Current Member of Career Directors International (CDI)
Hot Resume Tips:
- Everybody uses resumes. All the more imporant that yours is remarkable.
- Resume services come and go. Bob Prock, the Resume Writer and owner of A "Preferred" Career & Resume Service has been committed to writing professional resumes for over twenty (20) years.
So, are you ready for a great resume?
Please contact us to get started
(Contact Information Listed Below)
Robert Prock (Bob) - Resume Writer
A "Preferred" Career & Resume Service
2704 East North Street
Greenville, South Carolina 29615
Local Telephone: (864) 292-5288
Long Distance Toll-Free Telephone: 1-800-350-0993
Fax: (864) 292-5215
Serving Resume Clients Locally and Nationally from 1988 to the Present
Resume Writing Credentials