First vacation after using new resume to land a great job
A "Preferred" Career &
2704 East North Street
Greenville, South Carolina 29615
Local Telephone: (864) 292-5288
Toll-Free Telephone: 1-800-350-0993
(Serving Clients Locally and Nationwide from 1988 to the Present)
Hot Resume Tip:
Professional Resume Writers like Bob Prock are skilled at creating personalized documents that get you interviews.
Resume Services and Products in Greenville, South Carolina and for Clients Nationwide
Be prepared for an effective job search. Let us help you with the resume services and products you need to be successful.
- Professional Resume (Microsoft Word)
- PDF Formatted Resume
- Cover Letter
- Follow-Up Letter
- Recruiter Letter
- Thank You Letter
- Salary History
- Resume built on Monster.com
- Text Formatted Resume
A "Preferred" Career & Resume Service (expertresume.com)
offers a free consultation to ascertain your individual resume needs and provides you with specific prices before work begins
Resume prices vary
depending on the writing services required, length of resume, and other add-on services requested by customers (see all services/products listed above).
We accept all
Major Credit Cards
* American Express
* Debit Cards
Explanation of Resume Services & Products
- Professional Resume A Resume tells "your story" using key words and expert formatting to grab attention, gain more interviews, and sell your strengths, skills, abilities and accomplishments. Whether you are an experienced professional or just entering the job market for the first time, we know how to make you look your best.
- Cover Letter: A professionally prepared Cover Letter is not only proper etiquette, it offers another opportunity to gain the interest of your potential new employer. With a professional cover letter you significantly increase your chances of landing the interview.
- Follow-Up Letter: This is a letter sent to a potential employer 10 days after sending your resume, when you receive no response back. It tells them you are still interested and shows your follow-up skills (perseverance is what wins jobs).
- Recruiter Letter: Used as a Cover Letter when sending your resume to recruiters. For jobs that pay $50,000 on up, recruiters can be very helpful.
- References: Be prepared when the prospective employer asks you for a list of references (usually 3-5 names with contact information).
- Salary History: You may be asked for this document that lists your job titles, company names and highest salary for each position.
- Resume on Monster.com: We build/post your resume on this popular job board, providing you with greater visibility to potential employers, thereby increasing your opportunities.
- Text Formatted Resume: Used on the Internet when you are asked to copy and paste a resume into an e-mail message block, and for pasting on Internet job boards. If you try and copy and paste a Word document, the formatting splits apart. Both versions are needed (Text Format and Word Format).
- Biography: Why include a Biography with your resume? For executive-level positions, it provides the prospective employer with a more personalized view of your life and background, and works well in tandem with a complex, professional resume that communicates your in-depth work history, skills, strengths and abilities.
Testimonial from Manager:
"I wanted to thank you for the time you spent with me as a "Career Consultant" and Resume Writer, answering my questions about job prospecting, interviewing, salary negotiation and what to wear to interviews. I felt silly asking so many questions (I hadn't looked for a job in 15 years). You made me feel at ease and your answers were so helpful. I start my new management job in 2 weeks! The resume your wrote for me got me the interview."
"I had my resume prepared by Bob Prock at A "Preferred" Career & Resume Service. You should too."
Resume Services - Products