Sales Resume Sample
James W. Bluefield
2742 West Rosenfeld Street, Greenville, South Carolina 29615
Telephone: (864) 555-5555 / Cellular: (864) 555-1111 / E-Mail: jameswblue&sdi.com
High Energy, Customer-Driven Sales/Marketing Professional
with extensive professional experience/skills in the following areas:
- Developing New Clients
- Maintaining & Upselling Existing Clients
- Developing and Managing Multiple-State Territory
- Tradeshow Representations
- Managing New Product Launches
Account Executive (Sambient Sales & Distribution): Consistent record of increasing annual sales: $1.2 million (2004); $2.9 million (2005); $3.7 million (2006); $4.2 million (2007); $6.8 million (2008).
Sales Representative (Jay's Food Brokerage): #1 Ranked Salesperson (out of 63 Representatives) in 1993, 1994 and 1995..
Areas of Expertise:
|* New Client Development||* Maintaining/Upgrading Existing Clients|
|* Cold Calls/Prospecting||* Customer Need Assessments|
|* Sales Presentations||* Price Presentations/Negotiation|
|* Closing the Sale||* Ensuring Customer Satisfaction|
|* Growing Territory Sales ||* New Product Development|
|* Resolving Customer Problems||* Database Management|
|* Website Management ||* Public Speaking|
|* Microsoft Office||* Sales Engineering|
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (May 1996)
Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina
Honors: Dean's List
Associate of Science (Transfer Degree) 1994
Greenville Technical College, Greenville, South Carolina
Honors: Dean's List
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
James W. Bluefield - Resume - Page Two
Sambient Sales & Distribution (May 2004 to Present)
Greenville, South Carolina
- Sell and market packaging products to manufacturers in a three-state territory (South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia).
- Manage account base of 74 (2009), which is an increase of 14 accounts over 2008.
- Due to job performance in sales, assigned responsibility to mentor/develop three inside salespeople for promotion to outside sales positions in 2008. All three surpassed sales quotas after promotion.
- Recaptured 4 lost accounts during first year of employment, adding $290,000 to annual sales total.
- Developed strong referral system which provides continuous leads for new business development.
- Manage company website, adding functionality that allows customers to reorder products efficiently.
- Received "President's Club Award" for 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2005.
- Named "Salesman of the Month" 42 times out of 60 months.
- Received trip to Hawaii for sales contest (2007).
- Received cash bonus for "Most New Accounts" out of 14 salespeople in 2007.
Jay's Food Brokerage (June 1996 to May 2004)
Simpsonville, South Carolina
- Sales of food products to restaurants, hospitals and universities in the Upstate of South Carolina.
- Developed new clients including the Greenville Hospital System, Mary Black Hospital, Lander University, Greenville Technical University and numerous restaurants.
- Promoted from Sales Support to Sales Representative in 1997, after one year of employment.
- Received "Diamond Club Award" for record company sales in 1994.
- Received trip to Bermuda for sales contest in 1994.
- Placed products in "Bentley's Steakhouse," which led to a national sales account with over 467 store locations.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
- DreamWeaver and HTML (for Website Development)
Sample Resume Sales (Listed Above)